Re: help compiling

> > Thanks for the hint - I conclude that removing GLAPI
> > or GLAPIENTRY would
> > ba a bad thing, since it fixes nothing, right?
>
> Well, not exactly. Right now I prefer to edit the
> GLWrapper file which makes it compile with my
> installed gl.h. This way I do not have to mess with my
> system settings. The gentoo installed gl.h is the one
> from Nvidia but slightly patched to make it work with
> other gl software.

aaah I see. I misunderstood you earlier. So I will check how yade will
behave on debian and fedora after removing those strings. And then
perhaps I will remove them. I'm not an OpenGL expert (Olivier is ;) so
I'm not sure if those strings are really needed.

> Yes, it may be gentoo specific. Here is some text you
> may want to expand on for the web page:

done ;-)

http://yade.berlios.de/index.php?m=700:60

I realy appreciate your input! That's what is moving yade forward -
other people interested in it ;)