Re: help compiling

> when I remove both GLAPI and GLAPIENTRY from
> OpenGLWrapper.hpp, and use the Nvidia gl.h, I also can
> compile most, and get the same error messages as I had
> mentioned in the previous mail, in particular the
> glut.so errors.
>
> Oh, and I have boost 1.33.0 and not 1.34, sorry.
>
> Any ideas ?

from your later emails I can see that yade is up and running. Am I right?

Thanks for the hint - I conclude that removing GLAPI or GLAPIENTRY would
ba a bad thing, since it fixes nothing, right?

About nvidia's gl.h - I honestly don't know how to deal with that. Can I
assume that it is gentoo specific and write this on the webpage as
additional information for nvidia-gentoo users? So they will know how to
compile and run yade.