Re: Interpret the SDECSpheresPlane data file

Janek Kozicki said:     (by the date of Fri, 11 Nov 2005 18:27:15 +0100)

> Feng, Chen said:     (by the date of Fri, 11 Nov 2005 11:53:10 -0500)
>
> > Thanks, I attached a screenshot of the cylindrical tube I made, but you
> > probably have to let it pass the moderator of the mailing list, I have
> > previous OpenGL experience in Win32, hope it is not so different under FC3:)

oops, on second thought I understood that it's a tube made of boxes :)
So you don't have an OpenGL code for wireframe tube.

(btw, maybe Tube is a better class name than HollowCylinder ? Maybe we
will change it later, but not now - it would cause for you some troubles
with filenames. I should have thought about it before.)

if you send to me that filegenerator for a tube, I will gladly add it to
yade trunk. Then later we can compare it with your real mathematical
cylinder and see what are the differences :)