Re: About SDEC packing

yuannian wang said:     (by the date of Sat, 17 Jun 2006 07:57:27 -0700 (PDT))

> Thanks Janek! I think the reason for my failure is that I'm pretty much
> ignorant to Linux. Right now I've no Linux system in my computer. I may
> ask for your help if I need that again in the future. Thanks again!
> Enjoy Worldcup!:)

Hello :)

If you want to try again with another distribution I recommend kubuntu -
it is easiest for beginners, and is compatibile with debian. During
installation kubuntu can automatically resize your windows partition, so
don't lose any data, and installation is easier (but anyway better have
a backup).

You can download and burn a DVD with kubuntu 6.06. Today or tommorow
I'll post a full guide on how to install kubuntu and run yade on it. It
will be really simple, then, you will see!