Re: drawing loop

> Callback example is very healthy, works well.

very good :)

I have written a small test program, please check if it works. If yes,
then I will put this solution inside yade.

svn checkout svn://svn.berlios.de/yade/snippets/trunk/Thread-multi
cd Thread-multi
qmake
make
cd bin
./thread

The old drawing loop is here, and should _not_ work on your computer (but
you can try, so we will be sure):

svn checkout svn://svn.berlios.de/yade/snippets/trunk/Thread-queue
cd Thread-queue
qmake
make CXXFLAGS='-pthread -lpthread'
cd bin
./thread

It should compile without problems, but crash just like "new simulation"
in yade when executed.