problem while loading yade

Hi,

I have compile and install Yade (an older version of svn, which works under debian) under kubuntu 6.06. When I launch Yade, the graphical window appears, but there is an error message on the terminal:

Please wait while loading plugins.
constructeur de ResultantForceEngine
Plugins loaded.
X Error: BadDevice, invalid or uninitialized input device 169
 Major opcode:  147
 Minor opcode:  3
 Resource id:  0x0
Failed to open device
X Error: BadDevice, invalid or uninitialized input device 169
 Major opcode:  147
 Minor opcode:  3
 Resource id:  0x0
Failed to open device

However, I can add all directories from "lib/yade/" path and "Rescan" the plugins, but when I want to load a new simulation, YADE closes, and a new error message appears on the terminal:

ScimInputContextPlugin()
freeglut ERROR: Function <glutSolidSphere> called without first calling 'glutInit'.
~ScimInputContextPlugin()

Do you think there is a solution to my problem, or do I have to work with the new version of svn for more simplicity?

Thanks in advance.

Luc