Re: problem while loading yade

> ScimInputContextPlugin()
> freeglut  ERROR:  Function <glutSolidSphere> called without first
> calling 'glutInit'.
> ~ScimInputContextPlugin()
>
> Do you think there is a solution to my problem, or do I have to work
> with the new version of svn for more simplicity?

yes. exactly. This glutInit() problem was fixed in latest SVN. berlios
server is up now, so you should be able to download.

Alternatively you can copy/paste this:

void OpenGLRenderingEngine::render(const shared_ptr<MetaBody>& rootBody)
{
///////////////// copy this
	static bool initDone=false;
	if(!initDone) // FIXME - this is a quick hack for newest version of libglut
	{
		int a=1;
		char* b="./yade";
		glutInit(&a,&b);
		initDone=true;
	}
//////////////// copy this, end.
	const GLfloat pos[4]	= {lightPos[0],lightPos[1],lightPos[2],1.0};
	const GLfloat ambientColor[4]	= {0.5,0.5,0.5,1.0};

into file:

./yade-packages/yade-package-common/src/RenderingEngine/OpenGLRenderingEngine/OpenGLRenderingEngine.cpp line 66