Simulation controller won't display

In fact, I just compiled the latest SVN on sarge and the problem with the simulation controller is here also. So, the problem is not linked to the error messages I have at starting under Kubuntu.

In the Qt window "Simulation Controller" :
- Play-stop-pause  is ok
- Load-Save is ok
- In section "Time" nothing is displayed, 0's in all fields (Real Time, Simulation Time, etc.) except the Time Step, which is constantly
equal to 0.04 in my case (while the real value is not 0.04...).

Do you know the reason why? Is it due to the new threading?

Bruno

Bruno

--

Chareyre Bruno

     Tél : 04.56.52.86.21

     Bureau I 08
     Laboratoire 3S (Soils Solids Structures)
     BP 53 - 38041, Grenoble cedex 9 - France

--