Re: Yade crash due to a new data class!

Janek Kozicki wrote:

>Bruno Chareyre said:     (by the date of Fri, 28 Jul 2006 15:57:52 +0200)
>

>>Hello
>>
>>I was trying to improve the StiffnessMatrix class, by simply adding a
>>new Vector3r to represent the rotational stiffness. It crashed when I
>>tried to run the simulation.
>>

>this first crash is more suspicious. Have you tried full recompile
>before adding GlobalStiffness class?

Yes, I think you are probably right on this aspect. Perhaps the simplest
solution is to continue working with only one class (StiffnessMatrix)
and to compile carefully... ;).

Thanks

Bruno

--
Chareyre Bruno

Institut National Polytechnique de Grenoble
Laboratoire 3S (Soils Solids Structures) - bureau I08
BP 53 - 38041, Grenoble cedex 9 - France
Tél : 04.56.52.86.21