Re: without contact interaction : precision

luc.scholtes said:     (by the date of Mon, 04 Sep 2006 17:24:20 +0200)

> Re-hi,
>
> After more investigation, it appears that the "explosion" occurs when
> the bounding boxes are initially interpenetred...

I'm glad you have found a solution. But I'm not even sure I understood
your problem :)

Interpenetration of bounding boxes should not lead to 'explosion'. But
interpenetration of spheres should.

Maybe this gets differend when you have your capillary law, because it
calculates forces 'at distance' (eg. when spheres do not overlap, but
bounding boxes do). So maybe there is a problem with calculating your
capillary force in the first iteration?

I dunno, just some thoughts :)