Re: ask for the formula of lattice-beam-model

Feng, Chen said:     (by the date of Wed, 18 Oct 2006 01:21:47 -0400)

> It will be interesting to try compiling yade on windows, I tried before using
> Visual Studio 2005 Express with QT, boost, qglviewer and passed the compile
> stage:), but did not go further since I have sth more important to do.
> An alternative is to use Cygwin, I tried once, with no success:(

oh, in fact after many extensive tweaking I managed to compile it on
windows. It was 4 months ago. But it crashes on startup. I didn't use
cygwin, just native windows mingw compiler. And that is my recommendation.