How to runs YADE on windows/microsoft window?

Dear Janek,

  As I understand from the website that YADE runs on linux. I would like to ask how to runs YADE on windows? As indicated at the website http://yade.berlios.de/index.php?m=100, it's mentions that we need someone's operating systems help (and time). What does it mean? Can you explain it further because my personal computer use microsoft windows. I'm really appreciate your kind help in order for me to runs YADE.

  Thanks and regards,
  Anna