increasing computation time with non dynamic spheres

Hi Janeck,

It was a long time ...
On my flow simulations, the ground is now composed of static spheres and a box so the bottom of my channel is rough. You have a similar example with "SDECSpheresPlane", but I added a box, thinner than the static balls diameter. I joined an image of the channel ground... I noticed that computation time is really increased because of the channel roughness. The reason is that contact between two static spheres, or between a static sphere and a box, is computed. How is that possible to avoid this loss of time computation by avoid computation of these kind of contacts.

Thanks ...

Lionel

JPEG image