Re: problem with running yade

> load unsuccesfull :
> /Couldn't load everything, some stuff may work incorrectly/
> //
> As you can see I don't have the long list of the unsuccesfull loading,
> still something wrong, maybe you have any clue ?

(I assume that the spaces in the listing are not real)

Why do you add /usr/local/bin if you install to /home/tal/YADE?

Again, the 0.10 version has AFAIK no way of debugging this, save for going
to the source. Use the SVN version. (Well, maybe someone ELSE may give you
an advice, but I can't - sorry).

Vaclav