Re: Coupling Yade and Comsol

Hi, I am glad to hear there is someone else also doing code coupling with
Yade, my lazy way of adding another body force to particle is just from
gravity engine which is already implemented, copy GravityEngine.cpp and
GravityEngine.hpp to a separate folder, rename it into e.g.
BouyancyEngine.cpp, hpp and then modify the according class names and
functions, then all you need to do is just modify one or two lines for those
xxxForces.
Later I can describe how to couple Yade and another CFD (fluid) software.

With best regards,

Feng, Chen
Graduate Student
University of Tennessee, Knoxville