Re: element insertion during a simulation

Lionel Favier said:     (by the date of Thu, 12 Apr 2007 17:59:12 +0200)

> I currently try to insert spherical elements during a simulation.
> For this purpose I put a class named "Sphere_Insertion" (joined here) in
> the following folder :
> /yade-all-0.10.0/yade-packages/yade-package-dem/src/Engine/StandAloneEngine

I tried your code. With freshly installed yade-all-0.10.0.tar.gz
and the inserted sphere worked very good. It collides with other
spheres and reacts to forces.

I attach the .pro file I had used with your souce files. And I have placed those files inside

/yade-all-0.10.0/yade-packages/yade-package-dem/src/Engine/StandAloneEngine/Sphere_Insertion

You should try with a fresh install to see it working. But first
compile yade without Sphere_Insertion code. Then add it and compile
again - otherwise you will have problems with #including not yet
installed headers. It a matter of compilation order.

--
# Janek Kozicki