Re: element insertion during a simulation

Lionel Favier said:     (by the date of Wed, 18 Apr 2007 10:39:50 +0200)

> Otherwise I could try to compute without graphic display ... even if
> sometimes its really useful.

Hold on.

I have again compiled and ran this code. And I see, that although it
"seems" to work - the sphere collides with others, and answer to
collisions correctly, the simulation ends in different configuration
of spheres everytime I load it and run it.

It means that there is something random. And there shouldn't be!
I'm afraid it's the same kind of problem that we had with
PersistentSAPCollider when removing spheres!

Please don't use that even with NullGUI - you will get different
results on each yade run.

I'll have to fix this error soon - perhaps when I arrive to Grenoble in May :)

--
# Janek Kozicki