Re: Problems after "copying" sessions (follows "Problems with libminiWm3.so"...)

Yes, thanks ! In fact since my message, I had this advice from the computer engineer. That's what I did, in fact only recompile (doing scons) with the "PREFIX" changed in scons.config (from '/home/3S-LAB/jduriez/YADE' to '/home/jerome/YADE' in my case) and I can again launch Yade. But very unfortunetaly now my session ends up after having generated an example of calcul : a black screen appears briefly, Yade quits and so does my session and I am at the login-pwd screen. Jean François seems to have encountered this problem : it was caused by a problem of drivers of graphic card in his case.
Thanks a lot for yours answers

Jerome

Václav S(milauer a écrit :
You probably changed paths of yade plugins while transferring your "session" (do you mean: home directory and all the rest?) - they are hardcoded at compile-time into the binaries (by default, yade is installed in /usr/local/). What you should do is download the source and everything else necessary (as we did last time) and recompile + reinstall.

Vaclav

Good morning everybody. After having Yade running correctly on my computer I had had problems with my Linux (Kubuntu, if this is useful) which let the computer engineer of my lab to make a local copy (on my PC) of my former session (and now I work on this local session). So since this time Yade doesn't run anymore, here is the reason given by the shell :

jerome@c1solimara-l:~/YADE/bin$ ./yade-0.11.1
/./yade-0.11.1: error while loading shared libraries: libminiWm3.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
/
Does anyone see what to do (please keep in mind that I'm more or less very bad in Linux ;-) )

Thanks a lot !

Jerome Duriez