Re: NBS algorithm, SAP (sweep and prune) collider

Janek Kozicki said:     (by the date of Mon, 11 Feb 2008 11:20:44 +0100)

> ok, Kien when you have the berlios account give me your login name in
> there.

> > Hi Janek,
> >
> > It's Kien, I was about to write a new collider engine for
> > YADE. However, I have never use svn before so it is better
> > if I send you codes and then you can submit into the
> > reposity. Let me know your email address so that I can send
> > you the files. Currently it works but very slow though.

Oh, don't worry. You only install subversion package on you computer
and look at:

http://yade.wikia.com/wiki/Quick_subversion_tutorial

If you really don't want to, then you can send me your files to that
email address you used today.

But at least please make sure that they work with latest SVN version
(SVN-HEAD). And it's already a bit different from latest yade
release. You can download SVN-HEAD with commands shown in above
"quick subversion tutorial".

If you have any problems with making your code to work with SVN-HEAD,
just ask - we will help ;-)

best regards