About YADE publication

Hi, all:

I have updated a conference paper using YADE and OpenFOAM to the publication page:

Chen, F., Drumm, E.C., Guiochon, G., and Suzuki, K. (2008) “Discrete Element Simulation of 1D Upward Seepage Flow with Particle-Fluid Interaction Using Coupled Open Source Software” Paper # 730098903 Proceedings of The 12th International Conference of the International Association for Computer Methods and Advances in Geomechanics (IACMAG), Goa, India , 1-6 October, 2008.

Hope that will helpful.

Another question is about citing YADE, my advisor thought it some "flaky" to cite an unpublished paper, therefore I added the YADE website to the reference, are the two publications on the publication page (the two we supposed to cite in our publication) accepted already?

Thanks!

Feng Chen
Graduate Student
223 Perkins Hall
University of Tennessee, Knoxville, 37996
http://fchen3.googlepages.com/home <https://tmail.utk.edu/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://fchen3.googlepages.com/home>