Re: SphereContactGeometry with (or without) hasShear : "nan" attributes

This is because these attributes are nowhere initialized. Therefore, they contain garbage. I are often faced with such errors too. In doing so, the saved scenes refused to load. I think that MUST be initialized all serializable attributes in the default constructors. Vaclav?

Ah, that is my fault, I apologize and will fix that tonight. It would be OK if they were not initialized (since they are not used in that case) except that our current deserializer chokes on nan's, which is the problem. Sorry again.

Vaclav