Applying constant force on a wall

Hello,

I made a wall using utils.box, I would like to add a constant force
acting on that wall but if I use DeusExMachina ForceEngine on that box
with subscribedbody boxId it does nothing.
Box dynamic is set to True, I dont understant why.
If I use a Displacement or TranslationEngine it works, but I need that
wall not to move unsopped cause it will compenetrate an imported
geometry.
I would like to make a uniaxial compression test like simulation, with
an imported geometry on the other side.
Is that something I'm doing in wrong way?

Thank you
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by the user
MarcoDottor (https://launchpad.net/~marcodottor)