Re: Time Series Forcing implementation in python

I would also like to read my times series of forces from a file. Is there a python function that will accomplish. In the script examples I saw multi.py that is supposed to read some values from a file, but it didn't read from the file when I ran the simulation. I was wondering how to use this function (or another one) properly to obtain forces from file.

Thank you for all your help.

Roger