Re: [Yade-dev] YADE documentation

Also, some crucial information about Yade is not in the wiki, nor in doxygen doc : it is in this mailing list. Which means new users will probably have hard time to find it.
Would it be possible (Vincent?) to make wiki page collecting things that need to be documented? Be it precise things (that class needs doxygen docs) or more general ones (how do I do this in yade).

- Creation of new classes and usage of SVN (I see people modifying existing classes to do what they want, best way to stop updating/commiting).
Horrible.
- Python console and scripts
- The logic of Sconscripts
- Kdevelop/CTags and perhaps more tricks to navigate in the code
- debuging tools
- usage of log4cxx
- bug tracking (?)
- Parallelization
- Profiling
Nice topics. I agree, maybe some more, let's see what comes up! Thanks to Vincent for his initiative despice my initially discouraging comments :-)

Vaclav