Re: YADE on cluster, X11 forwarding and problem about old svn backup

>Please open bug about that, otherwise we will lost track.

Problem solved using boost 1.39 instead of 1.35, although not very sure what caused the difference, at least a solution.

PS: I am wondering how to manage the display of the particles if NSphere >= 1e+6 ? Using the X11 forwarding is very slow unless copy the particle data out and display it using other visualization software, e.g. for static pics, use FeatPost, when we want to use the screenshot in papers.

Feng