question about getting the latest YADE version

Hello, everyone:

Recently I have some problems of getting the latest YADE version. I have
already installed BZR and registered my SSH key with Launchpad. But when
I ran '' bzr checkout lp:yade '' to get the latest revision, it said '
Permission denied (publickey). bzr: ERROR: Connection closed: Unexpected
end of message. Please check connectivity and permissions, and report a
bug if problems persist. '
So what's wrong with my BZR and how can I download the latest YADE
version?

thank you very much!

Jingsong
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by the user
Jingsong Chen (https://launchpad.net/~chenjs923)