Re: CGAL, triangulation, MMA

Thanks, Vaclav and Bruno.   Yes, I'm using Ubuntu 9.04 on my desktop.  Btw, the libraries are called libcgal2, libcgal-dev, and libcgal-demo.

Installing libcgal-demo through synaptic, would still require me to remove the default files and replace with 1.35.   Installing from the terminal gives me the following errors:

chiab@engs-018383:~/yadeNew/Branch1$ sudo aptitude install libcgal-demo
E: Could not get lock /var/lib/dpkg/lock - open (11 Resource temporarily unavailable)
E: Unable to lock the administration directory (/var/lib/dpkg/), is another process using it?
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Reading extended state information
Initialising package states... Done
E: Could not get lock /var/lib/dpkg/lock - open (11 Resource temporarily unavailable)
E: Unable to lock the administration directory (/var/lib/dpkg/), is another process using it?

I guess I'll go ahead with installing libcgal-dev, if no one stops me 5 hours later.

Regards,

CWBoon