Re: total formulation + modifying friction?

> Read the title of the original post? ;)
Ok, I see now it was me who introduced ks. Sorry!
> I have a clear increase/decrease of stress as a result of
> increasing/decreasing friction.
There should be only decrease of stress, if you decrease friction
(frictionAngle, right?) (elastic zone is smaller), but not increase of
stress if you increase friction. In another words, with total
formulation, |shear displacement| might decrease if you change
plasticity condition, but not increase. Is this what you observe? That
would be surprising for me.