Re: Are our systems conservatives?

So, you need in fact to __substract__ accel*dt/2, and you will get at time "t" the energy of time "t-dt". Sorry if I wrote something different in previous mails.
Not sure it was a good idea, since nobody will understand why kineticEnergy computed a time t refers to time t-dt. The best is to keep your +dt/2 correction, and make the shift in post_processing, keeping in mind that the elastic energy you compute at time t refers to time t-dt (in that case we have no choice, forces(t) are not yet defined when Yade is at time t).

Bruno