Re: undefined symbol: Py_InitModule4

> First thank you for your reply of my last question!
> I still use yade-0.12rc1 because I have already done some work on
> version 0.12rc1, so I want to keep it. After reinstall dependecies, it
> showed the following content. Is it because of the version of Python?
>
> thank you very much!
>
> jchen@jturnmir-desktop:~/YADE/bin$ ./yade-0.12rc1
> ./yade-0.12rc1: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/libboost_python-
> gcc42-mt-1_34_1.so.1.34.1: undefined symbol: Py_InitModule4

Hi Jingsong, I am only guessing... What does your python --version say?
There is a hardcoded python2.5 in the SConstruct file; replace
python2.5-dbg-config (two times) with python-dbg-config, that might
help.

Then also check what ldd /usr/lib/libboost_python*.so says, it should
point to the version of python by default.

Cheers, Vaclav