From: Bruno Chareyre <bruno.chareyre@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Yade-users] hello? -help with a spinning bucket!
To: yade-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello Mike,

        I have now made videos of my
simulations (with paraview) so that I am pretty much convinced that my
simulations are not working.

You know you can see what happens in a simulation at run time in Qt
view, right? It is more convenient than paraview for debugging.

It is difficult to understand what your problem is (except leaking
particles, which is clearly not expected). Did you forget attachment or
something?

Bruno