Re: PSD triaxial

The TriaxialTest generator is trying to guess the box size from the
number of particles. This is why Bruno suggests changing porosity.
Nope, the generator is guessing size of particles form number and box size, its a bit the same.
The "guess box size" part has been implemented by Vaclav I think.

But personally I have found that using fixedBoxDims='xyz' and
controlling the box size myself gives better results.

Mmmmh... How "better"?

If you find the TT algorithm too slow, keep in mind that it can be speeded up a lot by changing growth coefficients, confining stress and other parameters. CPU time for packing generation has never been a problem for me yet.

Bruno