Re: About the moment calculation in cohesion-friction model

Liquing, your questions are very welcome since it makes people clean the
code.

If I followed the discussion correctly, we have 3 contact laws, each
with its particular features, neither of them complete. Can someone
knowledgeable about the topic propose a solution, such as which law to
merge into which one, if it makes sense etc.?

Better documentation for those classes would certainly help as well; one
we identify those who wrote them and did not do the documentation
homework, they will have their karma decreased --

Cheers, v.