Re: twist Moment and Bending Moment in cohesionlessMomentRotation

I have not tried the Cpm model. Because it may not be considered the
cohesion at the re-contact point. It should be fit to the rock type
perfectly. But in my model, the cohesion at the re-contact point must
be implemented.
(I'm reading this comment in Vaclav's reply but I can't find the original post)

Not sure it is what you want, but note that you can control cohesion at re-contact with setCohesionOnNewContacts=true/false.
Pasting here some uncommited documentation :
/
((bool,setCohesionNow,false,,"If true, assign cohesion to all existing contacts in current time-step. The flag is turned false automatically, so that assignment is done in the current timestep only.")) ((bool,setCohesionOnNewContacts,false,,"If true, assign cohesion at all new contacts. If false, only existing contacts can be cohesive (also see :yref:`Ip2_2xCohFrictMat_CohFrictPhys::setCohesionNow`), and new contacts ar only frictional."))
/
Bruno

Just a note on this: CPM and CohesiveFrictional&c models are quite
different; no cohesion at re-contact (you _want_ cohesion at re-contact?
I would expect the contrary for rock) is really a minor difference
compared to other ones, such as the damage model -- CF&c is
brittle-failure whereas CPM has softening on the contact-level with
cracks closing in compression; I don't know which one is better for
rock, but be aware of those other differences.

Cheers, v.

Bruno Chareyre
Associate Professor
ENSE³ - Grenoble INP
Lab. 3SR
BP 53 - 38041, Grenoble cedex 9 - France
Tél : +33 4 56 52 86 21
Fax : +33 4 76 82 70 43