Re: [Question #255437]: Periodic random packing of spheres in a cube

Jérôme Duriez proposed the following answer:
Ok, I did not get that you wanted to export in a text file position and
radii of your existing sample.. So

- if you want only position and radii, export.text() function is enough, you do not need export.textExt().
And by the way, all arguments, with "=" sign in the documentation (as "format=.." , "comment=..") are optional arguments, with their default values appearing after the equal. So it is useless to define them, if you keep the default values

- whatever the function you use, the first argument has to be a string.
So, unless you defined previously "konda1" as a string before (and in
this case, I do not see where the error would come from), you have to
type

export.text('konda1') (note the quotes that define this argument as a
string !)