Re: [Question #290111]: about true triaxial test

hjz posted a new comment:
Dear Duriez,
       Thanks for your answers. I'm sorry that I didn't express my question.

        I want to get a sample that it's psd and specimen size are both
sure before loading any forces. However, in yade, makeCloud is the basic
way to model the sample generation. If porosity is used, then particles
diameters grade curve could not be considered.

or if particles diameters grade curve is considered via psd , then the initial porosity couldn't not be satisfied. Also, I can't sure that the sample is stable.

       Sincerely hjz