[Question #689696]: Change contact properties

I divided my triaxial simulation into two phases:

phase1.py for sample generation, and phase2 for deviatoric loading (by loading the sample.yade.gz from phase1).

I'd like to know how to change the contact parameters during the simulation (i.e., in phase2), so that I don't need to generate samples with different parameters every time, I can run parameter studies only by changing the parameters in phase2.

Refering to [1] I know how to reset the contact friction angle during the simulation by using:

setContactFriction(radians(finalFricDegree))

If I want to change other contact parameters such as alphaKr, alphaKtw,etaRoll, how can I change them? It seems like there is not something  like "setContactalhpaKr()".

Thanks
Leonard

[1]https://github.com/yade/trunk/blob/master/examples/triax-tutorial/script-session1.py