Re: Document folder and document root - difference

Roberto Suarez Soto wrote:
The document root is the directory where you put the files linked in
your Zim pages.
.. 8< ..
	OTOH, the document folder is the place where you put your Zim pages,
which might be the same as your document root or might not.

Correct, and also attachments of pages are also saved in the document
folder. So one folder is for things that really are part of the notebook, while the other is a convenient root to link from. I first introduced the document root with the idea in mind this would be usefull e.g. when exporting html for a website.

I think for future versions what is now the document folder will be called something like the attachment folder while the document root will be renamed to document folder.