Re: Online storage

Ok everybody, we should get back on topic.
There are many possibilities, i myself use a bazaar repository over SSH and
am quite happy with it.

But that is not what i intended to discuss. For example, in my case, i have
to manually commit and push the changes to the remote branch, i'm kind of ok
with that but i don't think that is very intuitive for a less tech savy
person. Also, it could be cool to set it up once and forget it. first thing
we need is working implementations, then we can worry about whatever
services are out there suporting those technologies and how accessible they
are.

So, at the very least a page would be saved once the user either navigates
to another page or quits zim. I believe the saving process happens more
often than that. Jaap, can you jump in the discussion and drop a quick
briefing of the basics on zim data storage?