Problems with bullets

Hello,

I am having some problems when using bullets in the pages. Pyzim is
forgetting the original identation and adding some blank lines in
bullets lits.

I have also noticed that in the txt instead of appearing bullet symbol
* it gets another character that looks more like the formatted symbol:

Another thing that called my attention is that while I am adding a new
item to the bullet list once I type * followed by a space the * does
not become the nice bullet symbol right away. I have to move to
another page and then come back.

Am I the only one experiencing this?

Paulo

--
Paulo José da Silva e Silva
Professor Associado, Dep. de Ciência da Computação

e-mail: pjssilva@xxxxxxxxxx         Web: http://www.ime.usp.br/~pjssilva

Follow ups