Re: softnote2005 to zim

And now we're back at the beginning of the conversation again. As I said:
unfortunately there's no way to load any kind of rich text into Zim other
than by using Zim markup itself (which is similar to DokuWiki).

You will either have to do it manually or create a script that will read
whatever format SoftNote2005 uses and write Zim markup. Every Zim page is
just a file in the notebook folder, which contains plain text with Zim
markup.