Re: about bug #608822

> I would understand the bug report that way, that the 'Go-child' menu is
> a good example how other menu items should work.

You're absolutely right. I don't know why, I understood it like "the
Go-child menu is a good example about how this bug can be bad for
users" or a thing like that, but now I realize I was wrong. So guess
I'm going to take care of the other menu items.

> Maybe the item should be activ, when the cursor is on a link or object.
> For the selection, the edit action does not work, when the selection
> contains more than a link (two links or a link and a bullet).
>
> best regards,
>  stefan

Yes I'm noticing it displays unprintable characters in the dialog box,
and it gets things a bit wrong especially if some normal text falls
between links.

@Jaap, sorry, I'm sending this message just to close the subject, but
I will use the comments next time!
Lisa

--
Nondeterminism means never having to say you are wrong