Re: Minimum Gtk version to support in zim

> But I think zim should support debian old-stables
> release at least for some month. Squeeze is now stable for two month and
> not every admin starts updating directly.
I think this is all not about "supporting" a release (i.e. providing
bug fixes) but about whether *new* versions of zim (> 0.5) will work
with outdated distributions. Out of curiosity: Are you using zim's
most recent release or are you using an older version on your work PC
that is running Jaunty?

As a side note: I'd really suggest your employer to update your
outdated Ubuntu version. Jaunty reached end of life last October, i.e.
since then you did not receive any updates, no security fixes etc. If
updating every 6 month is not an option, stay with an LTS release.

Best
  Marcel