Re: zim on n900 using fossil for sync works nice - and some comments ...

Hi Matt,

I always had the plan to do exactly that, as I really like fossil. I use zim also on my n900 which works great but so far I didn't sync my notes with the zim installations I have on my PCs.
The main problem is that I bought myself an N9 (it is hard to call that a problem :) so recently I started using my N900 less. Unfortunately there is no way to run zim on an N9 yet (https://bugs.launchpad.net/zim/+bug/830112), but there were news that people work on a GTK port already. Python is supported even officially for Harmattan, so there might be the chance this changes soon hopefully.
Are you planning on getting an N9 as well?

Thanks for sharing your experience with fossil and zim!
Regards Stephan