Re: mime type of zim notes

On 5 December 2011 15:43, Jaap Karssenberg <jaap.karssenberg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> All,
>
> We have had this discussion before. I'm not against changing the extension
> for zim notes, but only on the condition that we have a clear file
> extension. The ".note" suggested above is something I would consider as it
> is human readable - but not sure if we can use that if it is already in use
> by Tomboy.

Well, I guess zim has attracted new users, and old users are testing
the limits of what zim can be used for. If it is not completely
impossible to make the zim wiki file extensions configurable, I think
that would be a good solution. Then I could use .z1m or .z1mw1k1 and
would never expect to collide with any other mime in the world. Well I
would have to change the mime type myself, but that would be ok.

--
Svenn