Re: mime type of zim notes

My personal opinion is that this would be a good change, for the
reasons currently on the table. I would use the file extension
".zimpage" or ".zimnote".

Also, what happens if you shell-launch a Zim page file from the
desktop file manager or search tool using the executable "zim"? Does
it explore up the tree to find a "notebook.zim" file, open the whole
notebook and navigate to the page? If not I think it should. How much
work would that be?