Re: Evernote/Footnote-like UI change?

Hi,

here you are my answers.

>> * How many levels of sub-headings do you typically use ?
I use a maximum of 3 levels for headings.

>> * How many levels of sub-pages do you typically use ?
The structure of my current main notebook is:
PERSONAL
-Projects
--Project1
--Project2
--etc.
PROFESSIONAL
-Projects (same as above)
REFERENCE
--Reference1
--Reference2
--etc.

Depending on the project, I may have 2 o 3 additional sub-page levels.

>> * On what level would you want to split it up for export ?
The current HTML export works fine for me.

>> * Do you have a strong use-case for having both sub-pages and headings ?
Not sure I understand the question correctly. If you have a notebook
with bibliographical references, you might have a main page for each
author with the corresponding Titles as subheadings, while each
subheading is also a subpage (where you put further info for each
book). Just an idea.

Kind regards

Marco