Re: Evernote/Footnote-like UI change?

> On Wed, 25 Jan 2012 14:34:16 +0100
> Jaap Karssenberg <jaap.karssenberg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> * How many levels of sub-headings do you typically use ?

3 to 4

> * How many levels of sub-pages do you typically use ?

4 to many (?).

> * On what level would you want to split it up for export ?

don't want.

> * Do you have a strong use-case for having both sub-pages and
> headings ?

Sub pages serve me either as TOC, either as Part (I, II, III, etc.)
Headings serve me as page section, sub-sec, subsub-sec,
paragraph.

That's great to have both, and the style.conf is a threat to customize
the headings.

I don't follow this discussion, but why is Evernote even mentioned on
the list of a desktop wiki for Linux? For me, this is as much garbage
for spoiled tablet kids, as M$ OneNote is to fatties in cubicles. I get
sick just browsing their web page, but it could be only me?

--
nomnex <nomnex@xxxxxxxxx>
Freenode: nomnex