Re: Proof of Concept markdown export for zim

On Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 4:32 AM, Jaap Karssenberg
<jaap.karssenberg@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Ok, so I now merge support for exporting pandoc markdown to zim. It is in
> rev494 of the main trunk. Will be in next release in a couple of weeks.

Excellent Jaap, thanks, and the within-Zim paste-as is a great bonus
as well. Also for the quick work on the case-only name-change bug.

Unfortunately I'll need to wait for the binaries - should I be able to
just drop them in as replacements to the PortableApps.com folders?

Finally, how did you resolve the first few necessary issues you posted
- I think checkboxes and paths?