Re: Multi user?

I think the easiest way to implement this is by doing the following:

1 - User A opens a page. A lock file with a unique ID is created;
2 - User B tries to open the same page, it opens read only with a message
saying that file is being edited and giving the user the option to override
(this allows not only for the user to override another user, but also to
solve the problem of zim crashing without removing the lock file).
3 - If User B overrides the write block the lock file content is replaced
with his unique ID, and user A is presented with a message saying that
editing was blocked by another user, and also giving the option to override.
4 - When the user that leaves the page the lock file is deleted, one of the
read-only users (if any) creates a lock file, in a way similar to CSMA/CD
(basically a race to create a new lock file).